Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cajun Homecoming

Yesterday we went to the Cajun Homecoming. It was a lot of fun.
They threw so much stuff we could barely keep up. It was from beeds,to cups,to millions of little candies. It was so hard to keep up that I wondred "Can a job be harder than this?". (Well apparently it's not because later my dad had to go to work later.)

The band sounded really good, a lot of people clapping, I guess it was the fight song.




It was so good, but Mardi Gra will be better.















OUR LOOT







Ben enjoying his sucker.











































5 comments:

  1. This is great! Sure looks like you guys had fun! Wish I'd been there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Payton! I'm so impressed that you are blogging now! And I definitely need to hear your side of each and every story your mother tells :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Payton! I'm very glad you have a blog now, so I can keep up with what you are doing. What are you doing in the Boy Scout troop?

    Miss you all tons! Please tell Jack, Ben, Mom and Dad I said "hi".

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu're correct, a parade is pretty much like a job. People through things at you and if you pick it up fast enough you can eat it before the bugs get on it. Looks like you did a fine job sharing with Benjamin.

    I would like to see a post about the things you enjoy. FOr example you could post about the Yankees, your awesome dad, Ranger's apprentice, spiderwick, how great your dad is... you know, important things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! It's awesome. I liked seeing all the photos. I like what you wrote, too. Mardi Gras will be a MUCH harder job that the homecoming parade, because there's all that sitting around and waiting for the next parade. It will just wear you out! (hahaha). Hope to see y'all soon. Can't wait to see your next entry. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete